One hour treatment in clinic – £40
90min treatment – £60
Home visit – £50
(Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall – please enquire for other areas)
Taster 30 min treatment – £20
Luxury Pedicure inc relaxing foot & leg massage and Gel Polish – £35
Long lasting Gel Toes – £20
Using Tropic products I can offer a full range of relaxing Facials. The products used will be specific to your skin type and will include cleansing, toning, exfoliation, facial massage, face mask and face cream and serum.
Express Facial £30
Luxury Facial including 25mins reflexology £45
Please note: I require a minimum of 24 hours notice for the cancellation of an appointment otherwise a fee may be charged
I accept cash or card payments.
With some employee or private healthcare cover, you are able to claim back all, or a portion of your treatment fees.
Please check with your policy prior to booking a session. If you intend to claim, let me know at the point of booking, so I can prepare a letter headed receipt for you.
Gift vouchers are available to buy online and can be posted to the address of your choice free of charge.
Expiry Date: all vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after the expiry date. Lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded
Gift vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional charges) Regulations 2013
Covid 19 Requirements for Treatments
- Prior to your appointment you will receive a text message 24 hours before as a reminder
- If you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms you must cancel your appointment and seek appropriate medical help from the NHS
- There will be no cancellation charge for appointments cancelled due to COVID-19 symptoms
- Please be aware I am not currently able to offer toilet facilities or able to offer a glass of water after the treatment. Please bring a bottle of water with you as you may feel thirsty at the end of the treatment
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early please remain in your car unless the clinic door is open as I will be with a client
- Please wear a mask when entering my treatment room and during your appointment – unless you are exempt from wearing a mask